If anyone else made this, it would be a bucket list. But this really isn’t a bucket list - just a reminder of all the things I want to do before… whenever. Definitely before I die, but preferably before the next ten years go by. Maybe even the next couple of years.
This is, of course, ever-evolving (I hope). As goals are met, new ones are made. It’s what keeps us alive. Stop moving and die.
- Stop biting my nails.
- Learn the basics, at least, of graphic design.
- Update and further my working knowledge of web design.
- Be a decent photographer.
- Grow a garden with a reasonably sustainable harvest.
- Get debt-free.
- Start a home bakery - make a sustainable profit in three years.
- Learn to sew decently by hand, and/or use a sewing machine.